|Leader||Glorious Leader Johannes Vanbuylen|
The Military Nation of Tryienne is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Glorious Leader Johannes Vanbuylen with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, smutty television, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 20.932 billion Tryiennians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roma Major. The average income tax rate is 71.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tryiennean economy, worth a remarkable 4,603 trillion M-14s a year, is highly specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 219,912 M-14s, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The newest shade developed by Tryienne's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange', police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers, fifty years of pension funds can disappear in half a second, and returning vacationers often find that their property is now a construction site. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tryienne's national animal is the Husky, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Johannism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, returning vacationers often find that their property is now a construction site.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, fifty years of pension funds can disappear in half a second.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, the newest shade developed by Tryienne's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange'.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, faithful allies are always valued.
- : Tryienne voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Tryienne voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Tryienne was endorsed by The Republic of Anglo-Francios.
- : Tryienne was endorsed by The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Tryienne was endorsed by The Republic of Gliesetonia.
Endorsements Received: 90 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Republic of Satherland, Yahlia, Irminsulia, Thracia Republic, St Scarlett, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, Slavorussia, Slavonia and Srijem, Saint Domingo, Kenmoria WA Mission, Dark Matter, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Northern German Federation, South St Maarten, An Clar, Germany Third Reich, Leranditale, Toaddia, Thracia and Crimea, Regnum Italiae, Ahma, Wombelland, Soviet Taoistan, Purgatio, GanymedEuropa, Nardin, Feria-Alkaline, Alsted, Lovisa, Walfo, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Neuchateau, Carignanum, Trixeland, The Greater Eastern Republic, Prussian-Union, Invernessia, The Champions League, Someseni, Wiener-Neustadt, Sloburg, North of Americas, Lyallpur, Eastern Greenlands, and 40 others.Savinecross, Ausvelt, Destyntine, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, New Petra, Chronus, The Kingdom of Denmark, Pilipinas and Malaya, Jahass, Nuweland, Evergreen Keys, Sienkahn, Shaor, Atheara, Azitupia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Imperium Anglorum, Exori Vis, Epistimi Evimeria, The New Mexican Confederation, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, Othenhiem, Nuevo Europa, Thanianberg, Zulrich, Stromia, Gliesetonia, En Hassik, and Anglo-Francios.