|Leader||King Germain V|
The Kingdom of Tshana is a massive, safe nation, ruled by King Germain V with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 2.471 billion Tshanans are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lumara. The average income tax rate is 97.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Tshanan economy, worth 484 trillion Royals a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 196,156 Royals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, ample hospital parking is half-filled by the luxury cars of hospital managers, a government program is underway to revitalize Tshana's beaches, and the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tshana's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage.
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, a government program is underway to revitalize Tshana's beaches.
- : Tshana endorsed The Cartographer Guy of Staynes.
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, ample hospital parking is half-filled by the luxury cars of hospital managers.
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall.
- : Tshana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Tshana voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, you need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices.
Endorsements Received: 67 » ReeK, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, The New Wisconsin Empire, Pendragonania, Fraxhemark, Wiranath, Aelitia, Asendavia, Airrajul, Squid Ruinosa, Nova-Columbia, Socialist Holy American Empire, Izonno, Fedele, Bachtendekuppen, Mastariere, Ver Norge, Someseni, Am Echad, Bacon Land, Dark Edgyness, Verketa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Aristortia, The Happian Union, United China Nation, Ridann, Marrico, Tim Stark, Lobos, Thyaclinia, Davelands, Axdel, The Sacred Whale, Neruch, Shantan, Arkantis, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, Solarfall, Servants of Gizmo, Brotherland, Bullpups, Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Ravendi, Indrapore, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Janoobi Jazair, and 17 others.Just Vale 2, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Tree Egg, BearStackof2015, Enlil, Justice-Becoming, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kilkire, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, The United Neo American Union, Roissyland, Sreneck, Opossum Slayer, Kingdom of Pars, Kangarawa, and Souterrak.