|Leader||King Germain V|
The Kingdom of Tshana is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Germain V with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, ubiquitous missile silos, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 5.235 billion Tshanans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lumara. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Tshanan economy, worth a remarkable 1,059 trillion Royals a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 202,438 Royals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, people are more interested in gossip about the private lives of politicians than their policies, and sex changes are routinely performed at Tshana's hospitals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tshana's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tshana was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Tshana endorsed The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Tshana voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Tshana was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Tshana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Tshana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Tshana was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Tshana, sex changes are routinely performed at Tshana's hospitals.
- : Tshana voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Tshana was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed.
Endorsements Received: 90 » ReeK, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, The New Wisconsin Empire, Wiranath, Asendavia, Squid Ruinosa, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Am Echad, Dark Edgyness, Republic of Berzerkistan, United China Nation, Ridann, Axdel, Neruch, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, Brotherland, Bullpups, Hizuru, Indrapore, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, BearStackof2015, Enlil, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Grossvietnam, Matdor, Firenation91, Servants of Gizmo, Eagas, La xinga, Tuvaltastan, Talitoa, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Euricanis, Evrigenis, Kalaratri, Rainbow Vests, Adolanta, Interdimensional Waifus, Yelkinam, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, and 40 others.Merlovich, Republic of New India, Trulu, Tretrid, Ripsylvania, Staynes, Barfleur, Rohanland, Vaskeden, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Freedomindia, Raunch, The Eternal Land of Jong, Greater New Cassandra, Imprisoned Freeman, Halaethaed Commune, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Pekweng, Survivoristan, Mays Austrian Nation, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Ephem, Azakhuland, Modra, Warren democracy, Andurand, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, Distro-Spartica, New Leganes, Castle Federation, Gyp Land, and Flying Snow.