The Protectorate of Tubote is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 107 million Tuboteans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Welfare, although Education, Healthcare, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Environment and Industry are ignored. The average income tax rate is 7.4%.
The Tubotean economy, worth 5.39 trillion Parhean Tongboes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Pizza Delivery, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 50,415 Parhean Tongboes, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Tubote's national animal is the Parhean Rhinoceros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tubote's influence in Yuno rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Tubote's influence in Yuno rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Tubote's influence in Yuno rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Tubote's influence in Yuno rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Tubote was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and Most Extensive Civil Rights and the Top 10% for Highest Drug Use and Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Tubote altered its national flag.
- : Tubote relocated from The North Pacific to Yuno.
- : Tubote was founded in The North Pacific.