The Dictatorship of Tuer is a huge, orderly nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The cynical population of 322 million Tuerians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 53.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Tuerian economy, worth 20.3 trillion Arancres a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,908 Arancres, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students who refuse to pray are expelled from school, hockey players who drop their gloves discard them on abandoned baseball mitts, couples kissing on the street are detained for 'unlawful exchange of genetic material', and farmers have taken to hunting billionaires who encroach on their land. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tuer's national animal is the crocodile.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tuer was endorsed by The Republic of Krackovja.
- : Tuer was endorsed by The Republic of New Alsterdam.
- : Tuer was endorsed by The Confederacy of Zeneste.
- : Tuer was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of Drawception.
- : Tuer was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of La Virtaj Homoj.
- : Tuer was endorsed by The Dominion of Nuevo San Miguel.
- : Tuer was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Saxemburg.
- : Tuer was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Kingdom of Sacento.
- : Tuer was endorsed by The Free Land of Pytong.
- : Tuer was endorsed by The Empire of The German Kaiserliche Union.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Kantobliv, Prorescia, British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, Firseria, Gregroria, Dome Artan, Druing, Stateazar, Waroklion, The Federated Republic of Enschede, Kongers, Naasiat Nuna, Corydo, Odredlia, Neo-Arctica, Nova Avaloniastan, Isansland, United Counties of the Midwest, Chad4437457345875353, Elarom, The Southeast Earth, Aureliusk, The German Kaiserliche Union, Pytong, Kingdom of Sacento, Saxemburg, Nuevo San Miguel, La Virtaj Homoj, Drawception, Zeneste, New Alsterdam, and Krackovja.