The Principality of Tukayyiad is a huge, orderly nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 635 million Tukayyiadians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Industry, Law & Order, and Education are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blake. The average income tax rate is 24.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Tukayyiadian economy, worth 78.7 trillion C-Bills a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 123,901 C-Bills, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Sections of the police receive paramilitary training, biotech companies are fined if their jumbled genetic sequences look too familiar, every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains, and a valid legal defense is 'dead men tell no tales'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tukayyiad's national animal is the Catapult, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tukayyiad, a valid legal defense is 'dead men tell no tales'.
- : Following new legislation in Tukayyiad, every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains.
- : Following new legislation in Tukayyiad, biotech companies are fined if their jumbled genetic sequences look too familiar.
- : Following new legislation in Tukayyiad, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Tukayyiad voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Tukayyiad, students learn how to disarm mines before understanding basic arithmetic.
- : Following new legislation in Tukayyiad, sullen teenagers in bright orange 'community payback' onesies can be seen picking litter at the roadside.
- : Following new legislation in Tukayyiad, soldiers' positions are given away by the glint of their bayonets.
- : Tukayyiad voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Following new legislation in Tukayyiad, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
Endorsements Received: 171 » Territorio di Nessuno, El Fiji Grande, Zzozona, Pazair, Ethnon, Hamerica, New Lakemba, Pallaith, Corfad, Newpromisedland, Yaorozu, Former English Colony, Siwale, McMasterdonia, Sundred, The Calabash Protectorate, Empy, Noahs Second Country, The Tampa Bay Rays, Koda-Land, The Rhein States, Libertania Democratica, Fauzjhia, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Omnistria, Saperisole, Orado, Ihese, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Daiz, Dar es Saalam, Dabarastan, Dreadton, Selfgradatude, Notyoutopia, Guer Aike, Shibutani, Frances Francis the First of France, Praeceps, Wineclaw, Valhalla123, Kocherian, Xagill, Great Bights Mum, Unshleepd, Interdimensional Zone, Sikol, Camikistan, Fascist Democracy, Picairn, and 121 others.Dangine, Prydania, Avastate, Miamington, Abject Ludicrosity, Aeurithianar, Solcius, Sunto, North Bratislava, 1 very fast endotarter, The Iron Lions, Serendipita Martia, Yokciq Empire, Sil Dorsett, Korovan Isles, Ihsan, Zumlandia, Kranostav, Fendlium, Seenvorland, Seanat, Wit Noreis, Simone Republic, U S Eh, Brucklania, Valentine Z, Plangainer, Westinor, Fayyayid, Tanushland, Arichia, Schnuftelland, Kingdom Of Manaf, Joodey, Mystiquelle, Zeternia, The Endless Eventide, Malta Comino Gozo, Kahlo, Eywaan, Clan Spaniel, The Pantheons, Palisede, Solskjar, Highton Islands, PotatoFarmers, New Jamgra, Damsmel, Unimaginable Doom, Shadowrik, Xyrron, Pokemanland, Aeolist, Nistriabar, Principia Mathematica, Madjack, Ravendi, Brikule, Xipher, The Federal Republic of Scouseland, Kragsgale, Taur, Amerian States, The Noviosyus, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, United Kahndaq, Ultra777, Andexia, Pope Saint Peter the Apostle, East Akra, WeKnow, Buckhem, Moubarakistan, TLTland, Tikariot, Napnomadia, Neu-Galicia, Yalgora, Eastern Cous Empria, Heilhum Imperius, Etanur, Nichigo Sebe, Yalkan, Bushkrub, Eschatosia, Vincone Cae, Innocentic, Votak Matim, Wilkshire, Basedania, Runeda, Draconian Progression, Harjad, Therizia, Smesh, Frahnkzaden, Railroad Crossing, Pigeonstan, Aerilia, Kenaniahistan, Cretox State, Morover, Northern Glory, Nouvelle-Floride, Holy Oranz, Unsophisticate, Outer Shenendoah, Lulubellia, Chips and Guac, Glanst, Elvoreto, Comfed, Hardscrabble, Amprak, Supreme Leader Hadrian, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Navsland, Magna Banitia, Rozarus, and Jestings.