The Kingdom of Tunniskaria is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 491 million Tunnisks have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Delcoro. The average income tax rate is 37.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Tunniskarian economy, worth 29.8 trillion Rubounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 60,776 Rubounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The country has unplugged its internet connection to prevent subversive content, immigrants who don't like the taste of Tunniskarian Turnip Chips are immediately deported, private law firms are unheard of, and Leader is famed for giving great back rubs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Tunniskaria's national animal is the Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tunniskaria, Leader is famed for giving great back rubs.
- : Tunniskaria was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Tunniskaria, private law firms are unheard of.
- : Tunniskaria was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Tunniskaria lost WA Delegate status in The Allied Brethren.
- : Tunniskaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Personal Data".
- : Following new legislation in Tunniskaria, immigrants who don't like the taste of Tunniskarian Turnip Chips are immediately deported.
- : Tunniskaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Following new legislation in Tunniskaria, the country has unplugged its internet connection to prevent subversive content.
- : Following new legislation in Tunniskaria, scavengers with burlap sacks and shovels skulk around graveyards.
Endorsements Received: None.