The Constitutional Monarchy of Tupolov is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The compassionate population of 966 million Tupolovians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Moska. The average income tax rate is 31.2%.
The very strong Tupolovian economy, worth 94.0 trillion Tupolova Reais a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 97,350 Tupolova Reais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
The giant 80-storey carving of Leader in Mount Rushless can be seen from space, farmers have taken to hunting billionaires who encroach on their land, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper, and royalist is the most offensive slur in the Tupolovian language. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tupolov's national animal is the Arara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tupolov was endorsed by The Federation of East Papas Fritas.
- : Tupolov was endorsed by The Republic of Los Rodeos.
- : Tupolov was endorsed by The Free Land of FanTuan.
- : Tupolov was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Numano.
- : Tupolov was endorsed by The Solacratic Republic of Evinea.
- : Tupolov was endorsed by The Wood pigeon realm of TescoPepsi.
- : Following new legislation in Tupolov, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Tupolovian language.
- : Following new legislation in Tupolov, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper.
- : Following new legislation in Tupolov, farmers have taken to hunting billionaires who encroach on their land.
- : Following new legislation in Tupolov, the giant 80-storey carving of Leader in Mount Rushless can be seen from space.
Endorsements Received: 108 » Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Ever Testing, Tepertopia, Land Without Shrimp, Holota, Tsunamy, Amerion, Wehraboos, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Bawkie, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Achemar, Kringalia, Bleakfoot, Eleuthelrium, Andinla, Chernaya Zvezda, PenguinPies, Arscanesia, Ebonhand, Farengeto, Bonobiana, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Greydovia, Cassius empire, Venezia Pacifica, Linden Oak, New Plant, Erstotska, Flumenvallis, Concrete Slab, Esterwood, Goom Bay, Doriander, Shintoese, Myhomecountry, Bharathvarsha, Oxyliteral, Wildweststan, North Pernambuco, New Sanet, Melayu Federation, Yellunstryer, Oppalli, The Two Jerseys, Kiasu-ism, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, and 58 others.Paganan, Pencil Sharpeners 2, New American Dictatorship, Drystar, Cucutenium, The Island of Sorna, Bear Connors Paradiso, Erstavik, Havenfell, Brazilian impero2, Dereistic, Ancient Slobovia, Froshar, Nova Montron, Volaworand, Altnavia, Leimarite Empire, USNE2018, Saint Roberts, Cilibia, Enplatia, Nowa Europa, Lauramerica, Great Lothian, The Solar System Scope, Centristvill, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, Darakin, ARIAPOLIS01, Brunier, Antwerpen1, Jehenna, Shadeth, Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, Gennaretia, Jayankondam, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, Nouvel Empire, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Biwaki, Ostela-Aswines, Sureiya, Winlah, Willing Mind, The Haughtherlands, MaPetiteFille, Maclalindo, TescoPepsi, Evinea, Numano, FanTuan, Los Rodeos, and East Papas Fritas.