|Leader||Chairman Sheng-ji Yang|
The Transhuman Hive of Turbeaux is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chairman Sheng-ji Yang with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, rampant corporate plagiarism, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 6.081 billion Transhumans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nacelle. The average income tax rate is 99.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Transhuman economy, worth a remarkable 2,360 trillion turbines a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Information Technology, Book Publishing, Tourism, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 388,195 turbines, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, and the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Turbeaux's national animal is the mind worm, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Quantum Mechanics.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies.
- : Turbeaux lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Turbeaux voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Turbeaux voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, a sledgehammer and a spray can are seen as the default tools of political debate.
- : Turbeaux endorsed The Mysterious black hole of Roless.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear".
Endorsements Received: 82 » Ransium, Canaltia, Ownzone, Candlewhisper Archive, Feladria, Kawastyselir, Cannibaland, Eryndlynd, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The Cypher Nine, Reannia, Chilledsville, Ironic Remarks, Ziotah and Riverside, Frieden-und Freudenland, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Caterasia, Dwardossa, Fahx, Entitize, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Ruinenlust, Forgotten Beauty, Love and Nature, Sacara, Wantevolo, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Cat-Herders United, Edible Plywood, Novian Republics, Artemis, Greyveldt, Ordand, Eaven, Hyon Delta, Plifte, Octopus Islands, Jutsa, The Righteous Order of Youth, Bananaistan, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Bregaria, Euso, Lura, Cheloboria, Rippardine, Murmuria, Palos Heights, and 32 others.Salvezia, Kinectia, Tur Ada, Krisylia, Porth Dunwich, Bilsa, Appendia, Blon Gre, Effazio, Burkhai, Bakwaas, Girelna, Spengland et South Toiwan, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Oregone, Deontologia, Groenwald, New Ladavia, Ashrah, McClandia Doge 2, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Pythaga, New Kvenland, Ertaland, Bestburg, Talgarth, PD Kuykendall, Alcantaria, and Roless.