The Mapboi of Tuvaltastan is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mark Lirakov with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 7.562 billion Tuvalts are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Novosibirsk. The average income tax rate is 84.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Tuvaltastanian economy, worth 558 trillion Kiribs a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 73,843 Kiribs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Radio stations offer prizes to callers who can guess this month's most endangered species, funny-looking kids are stood at the front of the classroom for everybody to point and laugh at, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university, and the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tuvaltastan's national animal is the Human, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tuvaltastan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Tuvaltastan, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Following new legislation in Tuvaltastan, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university.
- : Following new legislation in Tuvaltastan, funny-looking kids are stood at the front of the classroom for everybody to point and laugh at.
- : Following new legislation in Tuvaltastan, radio stations offer prizes to callers who can guess this month's most endangered species.
- : Following new legislation in Tuvaltastan, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Tuvaltastan endorsed The Phantasmagorial Land-Shrine of Rhealaliit.
- : Tuvaltastan endorsed The Protectorate of Opossum Slayer.
- : Tuvaltastan endorsed The Kingdom of CopyCato.
- : Tuvaltastan was endorsed by The Phantasmagorial Land-Shrine of Rhealaliit.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Squid Ruinosa, Fedele, Tivinter, Thyaclinia, Am Echad, La Isla Nueva, The Southern Isles of Dreyse, Hizuru, Kangarawa, Wiranath, Noralia, Dragonia, The Empire of Rijelv, A Slanted Black Stripe, Avalon Ascendancy, Ravendi, H-Zhena, Tel Mithru, Theed Swithe, Ciggie Smallistan, Ribanzi, VW53Aland, Davelands, Tim Stark, Axdel, Gorbastan, Bachtendekuppen, Eagas, Brotherland, Asendavia, Furnifold, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Angel of Charity, Neruch, Enlil, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Aelitia, Janoobi Jazair, Todd McCloud, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Someseni, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kilkire, East Malaysia, The United Neo American Union, CopyCato, Opossum Slayer, and Rhealaliit.