The Free Land of Tyranogorgon is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Oderus Urungus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.046 billion Tyranogorgonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valyrian. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Tyranogorgonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,055 trillion Gold Dragons a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Book Publishing, Tourism, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 260,823 Gold Dragons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle", history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, and pretending to be prejudiced is a good way to get out of jury duty. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Tyranogorgon's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, pretending to be prejudiced is a good way to get out of jury duty.
- : Tyranogorgon endorsed The Kingdom of Marinne.
- : Tyranogorgon endorsed The Kingdom of Dukna.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect.
- : Tyranogorgon endorsed The Illustrious Autocracy of Athainia.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, billion-Gold Dragon sentient AI killbots roll through the streets dispensing hot dogs and T-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Laureland, Bietzopolis, Baconbacon123, Josephtan, Angea, O-BrokiPuppet, Calponia, Ormantum, Gorzi, Ritterdorf, The Evile Empire, Runegeist, Anglo Slumania, Banana Man154, Opek, Laurennia, Ravennog, Ierna, Aestorn, Gliesetonia, Pac Viridion, Reformed Badad, Dependants, Kingdom of Montana, Violet Hedgehog, Salanernterthwazva, Big Boys Woolies, Reatilber Soclistice, Vidor, Empire of Bentopia, Mjopolis, Marcscottlandia, Hidden the Artic, Andravilland, The Darklighters, Obliquity, Risastorstein, Tibus Heth, Federated anarchic communes, The MiniNation, New Jakobly, MNI, Communaccord, Pragique, Astaine, The United States of Columbia, Asterdel, Nashanalist Zane, Marsius Xadrius, HAVENLY MARK, and 21 others.The Federation of Soviet, Adomiana, Caerek, Barlonatar, Tetros, Greatest pimps, Esta Ostad, Zimpire, Prometheum, AICTAIY, Sovereign Argentine Provinces, Cheesecakeastan, Aternium Utopia, Hydraic Empire, Geektopia, North Starklandia, Vilouki, The United Republic Of Federal Kingdoms, Sajakawa, The Traditional States, and Mardon.