The Free Land of Tyranogorgon is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Takeshi Kovacs with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.069 billion Tyranogorgonians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valyrian. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Tyranogorgonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,348 trillion Gold Dragons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 332,255 Gold Dragons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Extreme political groups are outlawed, parents dread their examinations more than their children, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting, and listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Tyranogorgon's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, parents dread their examinations more than their children.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, the government burgles the houses of holidaying citizens.
- : Tyranogorgon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Tyranogorgon was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, the national anthem is considered broadly offensive to those who don't believe in Atheism.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, graffiti graces every city's streets.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Baconbacon123, Josephtan, Angea, Ormantum, Gorzi, Ritterdorf, The Evile Empire, Runegeist, Aestorn, Salanernterthwazva, Reatilber Soclistice, Mjopolis, Obliquity, Asterdel, The Federation of Soviet, VichyFrance, Jersatia, Pollariaua, Zelkia, The United Empire States, Venkara, Yuthorin, Palancia, Spiceamia, Rupp, Trischoczlovakia, Leverestia, Norddriki, Zokada, Charcoaltropolis, Balkan Vojvodina, Valltoria, Bennisia, Progeria, Marinne, Of NUGE, Turkmennoland, Metania-Sol, United Soviet States Of Russian Empire, Fliesa, Carlusinia, Tibus Heth, Vivandera, Silvaterrana, Ardedezarist, Fredonion, Bawnnmore, Ancapistanpart2, Carter Land, Heisenbee, and 21 others.Pontusia, Northe Pangaea, Serbianistan, ZOO288, Wolfen Union, YoungGunners, Davnar, American Kingships, Senantica, Han Solo land, Neklantis, Coloniesia, Concol, LifePoint, Klixia, Ierna, Jatma, Dermsie area, Marjah, Reignment, and Eitteri.