The Free Land of Tyranogorgon is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Takeshi Kovacs with a fair hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.535 billion Tyranogorgonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valyrian. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Tyranogorgonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,597 trillion Gold Dragons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 344,684 Gold Dragons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, autopsies often involve only cursory examination, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children, and the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Tyranogorgon's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tyranogorgon was endorsed by The Chosen Undead's Republic of FROMSOFTWARE.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, autopsies often involve only cursory examination.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, foreign leaders who don't applaud Takeshi Kovacs's speeches are regarded as enemies of Tyranogorgon.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, boys who take just one date to the high school prom are called 'losers'.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Josephtan, Angea, Ormantum, Gorzi, Runegeist, Aestorn, Salanernterthwazva, Reatilber Soclistice, Mjopolis, Obliquity, Asterdel, The Federation of Soviet, VichyFrance, Zelkia, The United Empire States, Venkara, Yuthorin, Spiceamia, Rupp, Leverestia, Norddriki, Zokada, Charcoaltropolis, Balkan Vojvodina, Valltoria, Bennisia, Marinne, Of NUGE, Turkmennoland, Metania-Sol, United Soviet States Of Russian Empire, Fliesa, Silvaterrana, Ardedezarist, Fredonion, Bawnnmore, Carter Land, Heisenbee, Pontusia, ZOO288, American Kingships, Coloniesia, Concol, Ierna, Jatma, Eitteri, Corsoaua, Siokania, Absentius, Dasnar, and 13 others.Elmgard, Nnorden, HELLLLL, Zeckiya, Davnar, Wad Thelan Sysky 1, The Evile Empire, Ascendancy of Heria, Mazamason, Equinoctial States, United Kingdom of the Universe, Olho, and FROMSOFTWARE.