The Free Land of Tyranogorgon is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Takeshi Kovacs with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 5.832 billion Tyranogorgonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valyrian. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Tyranogorgonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,125 trillion Gold Dragons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 364,474 Gold Dragons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Takeshi Kovacs's recent "I have a dream that we will fight them by raking muck on the beaches" speech seems a little derivative to many, much of Tyranogorgon's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, voting is voluntary, and organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Tyranogorgon's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, much of Tyranogorgon's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, Takeshi Kovacs's recent "I have a dream that we will fight them by raking muck on the beaches" speech seems a little derivative to many.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, ceremonial zweihänders are used in holy rituals.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, the government is a law unto itself.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, there'll be no comeback tour for many former boy bands.
- : Tyranogorgon was endorsed by The Federation of Progeria.
- : Following new legislation in Tyranogorgon, bris parties are all the rage.
- : Tyranogorgon endorsed The Federation of Progeria.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Bietzopolis, Baconbacon123, Josephtan, Angea, Ormantum, Gorzi, Ritterdorf, The Evile Empire, Runegeist, Banana Man154, Aestorn, Gliesetonia, Pac Viridion, Violet Hedgehog, Salanernterthwazva, Big Boys Woolies, Reatilber Soclistice, Empire of Bentopia, Mjopolis, Obliquity, Tibus Heth, Communaccord, The United States of Columbia, Asterdel, The Federation of Soviet, Barlonatar, Prometheum, VichyFrance, Agerica, Jersatia, Pollariaua, Deaul Paka, Zelkia, The United Empire States, Dami Roe, MacPublic, Goodrum, Skieg Plos, Venkara, Sladski, Yuthorin, Livre Republica de Sao Paulo, Palancia, Abbasian, El Reyno Mexicano, Javatelania, Spiceamia, Rupp, Trischoczlovakia, Geronticus, and 21 others.Leverestia, Peacefalia, Brib Sillonoming, NerdSWMDC, Norddriki, Far Rivia Hilolak, Zokada, Hsime, Fiwchuk, Charcoaltropolis, BrazilSky, Huehuecoyotlicio, Balkan Vojvodina, Normadwood, South Ourense, Prunaria, Valltoria, Nirobie, Bennisia, Ierna, and Progeria.