The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Citizen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, parental licensing program, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 36.527 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The gigantic but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth an astonishing 10,077 trillion Units a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 275,901 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, many marriages go virtually unconsummated, and some paycheques only arrive every 12 to 24 weeks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, some paycheques only arrive every 12 to 24 weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, many marriages go virtually unconsummated.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, workers for the environmental protection agency are patted down for tartar sauce every morning.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, bronze and marble supplies are running low as sculptors depict full-figured subjects.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the comic book series 'Citizen and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
Endorsements Received: 136 » The Soylent Green Party, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, Lacuna, Anollasia, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Wysrod, Dovant, Karlando, Zopciria, Vivolkha, Northern Nivaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Ferte, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Yakkandiania, Evertopia, Valentian Elysium, Vill Send, Airday, Solarampa, Pecanagle, Johnne Green, City of Saint Nicolas, The Republic of Osea, Namakan, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Solsevara, Drewish, and 86 others.Liberdon, Canadian North California, Novegia, Galimania, Marxist Germany, Calrad, Skamor, Republic of Libriano, Kalldunn, Medetas, Seranis, Zeklandia, New Kowloon Bay, Vest Choslayance, United States of Island land, Membatak, Testa, Samonaemia, Katitania, Ilfarasia, The unidet Of life, Clialaad, Rhie, Maconshinbernititte, Ali Faridi, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Pallas Athenaie, Batona, Mat She, Onfande, The Galactic American Imperium, Holma, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Silvedania, VuVuVaz, Greater Puptioneberadon, Geolapo, Selu-Ahare, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Gal Cradia, JanRaiQlux, Mauryana, Horacellum, Geonomia, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Renetopia, Greater Theowherveld, Marroc, The Wires Empire, Venmere, New Kios, Grimmywelsh, Son Weslana, Bavland, Violent Trees, Mukacevo, Mendit Key, Malevos, Coldian, Milanisca, Sunquick, Beiluxia, Faradova, New England Two, Chromatomia, Semarangan, Cathamye, The Territories of Sealand, Burka, Aquachromia, Vestyria, Jolitia, Graemania, Xanthorrhoea, Alski, Luzfria, Herfenzir, Austral Imperium, Sashkoland, Iron Soviet, Cave Dipers, Potato puppet of potatoland, and Victorian Dynasty.