The Federation of UECF is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, digital currency, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-working, democratic population of 772 million UECFians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tashkent. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.7%.
The frighteningly efficient UECFian economy, worth 81.2 trillion Sums a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 105,119 Sums, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
The importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, it's a long jump to get onto the housing ladder, sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself, and homeowners on prime real estate have been seen dodging giant bulldozers with cartoon characters painted on them. Crime is totally unknown. UECF's national animal is the Crocodiles, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : UECF was endorsed by The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Following new legislation in UECF, homeowners on prime real estate have been seen dodging giant bulldozers with cartoon characters painted on them.
- : Following new legislation in UECF, sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself.
- : UECF voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : UECF voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : UECF was endorsed by The Queer Confederation of Oh my god it is so hard to find a name.
- : Following new legislation in UECF, it's a long jump to get onto the housing ladder.
- : UECF was endorsed by The Free Land of Varavano.
- : UECF was endorsed by The Elothera Dapeda of Talamia.
- : UECF was endorsed by The Shahdom of Siriza.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Dekks, Silverfish37, Gallo Republic, Venovica, Proxmire, Liossalde, Scientists Allied, AtlasBarfed, Silabar, Maupedonia, Eythronia, United Syndicates of Sol, Wase, Maoux, New Viles, Qingling, Mauvemarke, Ezechard, The Pirotian Republic, Siriza, Talamia, Varavano, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, and PS Suisse.