The Technological Advancements of Ultimate Wakanda is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King T'Challa with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.714 billion Ultimate Wakandans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Industry, although Education, Defense, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Birnin Zana. The average income tax rate is 32.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ultimate Wakandan economy, worth 364 trillion V-bucks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 134,388 V-bucks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Weapons produced by newly nationalized armaments factories have been found to contain sawdust instead of gunpowder, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, and children are raised bilingual from an early age. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ultimate Wakanda's national animal is the Black Panther, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Panther Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ultimate Wakanda was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Ultimate Wakanda was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Nogalacia.
- : Ultimate Wakanda was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Ultimate Wakanda was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Ultimate Wakanda was endorsed by The Republic of Liberdon.
- : Ultimate Wakanda was endorsed by The Empire of Solsevara.
- : Ultimate Wakanda voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Ultimate Wakanda voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : Following new legislation in Ultimate Wakanda, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Ultimate Wakanda, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Free Land of Rebellium, The Soylent Green Party, New Fania, Anisopterra, Ascended Union, Valentian Elysium, Kuriko, Graemania, Dustwind, Shabandra, Northern Nivaria, Wysrod, Old Tryst, Krystalveil, Randopian, The Republic of Osea, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Haivon, Zog Imperialis, Armatha, Evertopia, Vivolkha, Isentran, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Solsevara, Liberdon, Ignis Cinere, Lisokyo, Nogalacia, and Bortheria.