|Leader||President Tullia Elvorix|
The Second Republic of UltimaWeapon is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President Tullia Elvorix with an iron fist, and notable for its vat-grown people, pith helmet sales, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 32.487 billion Ultimen are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The minute, corrupt, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Iosluuxtol. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Ultiman economy, worth an astonishing 14,651 trillion Krojiras a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 450,990 Krojiras, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,596,362 per year while the poor average 91,993, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
Citizens no longer take selfies with their dead relatives at funerals, the nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets, napalm is the tool of choice for disabling eco-unfriendly forestry operations, and pirates armed with sonar-guided semi-autonomous torpedos and laser weapons systems are often seen capturing fishing trawlers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. UltimaWeapon's national animal is the Komoco, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Ultimism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : UltimaWeapon was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in UltimaWeapon, pirates armed with sonar-guided semi-autonomous torpedos and laser weapons systems are often seen capturing fishing trawlers.
- : UltimaWeapon's influence in The Glorious Nations of Iwaku rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : UltimaWeapon's influence in The Glorious Nations of Iwaku rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : UltimaWeapon's influence in The Glorious Nations of Iwaku rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : UltimaWeapon's influence in The Glorious Nations of Iwaku rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : UltimaWeapon relocated from Auralia to The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : UltimaWeapon was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : UltimaWeapon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : UltimaWeapon's influence in Auralia rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".