|Capital||Un Castavn City|
|Faith||Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster|
The Dictatorship of Uncastania is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Minimuna with an even hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, ubiquitous missile silos, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed population of 6.911 billion Uncastanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Defense, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Un Castavn City. The average income tax rate is 62.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Uncastanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,205 trillion Sipians a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 174,437 Sipians, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
You need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, the Intelligence services are renowned for their godless ways, and the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Uncastania's national animal is the Japanese Spitz, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Uncastania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Uncastania was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Following new legislation in Uncastania, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Uncastania, the Intelligence services are renowned for their godless ways.
- : Following new legislation in Uncastania, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Uncastania endorsed The Armed Republic of Zaelith.
- : Uncastania was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Zaelith.
- : Following new legislation in Uncastania, you need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices.
- : Following new legislation in Uncastania, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Following new legislation in Uncastania, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Kringalia, Hanguk-Nippon, Sandaoguo, Techganet, Wyatonians, Jehenna, The naked people, Darakin, Linguiniland, Quiescent, Rebel-topia, Luddinlande, Escevola, Aywhyou, Moreana, Trelatche, Ridehale, Poopisiya, La Ascension, Tsvetania, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Volaworand, Paranoia, Si-topia, Sedunn, Calistan, Lotadia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Concrete Slab, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rhetiaa, Saciu, New Briantown, Jaxon, Drystar, Yellunstryer, Aguatania, Great Andora, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, and 62 others.Towi Lamia, Barabarom, Abarri, Vincent Field, Kandorith, Direwolf1, Xandev, Auphelia, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Whimichy, Birdkeeper, Herbert Island, Nankyoku Tairiku, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Ostanasia, The Filippinas, Dasko, Pays de Loire, Nowa Europa, Trinennie, Ariankido, Sesteran, Agalaesia, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Spearos, Rabbitz, Amerion, Wild Space, PenguinPies, Great Africans, Phanama, German Hapsburg, Westoc Kinness, Aurcania, World United, Upper Tyrconnel, North Erfton, Ketathinamiri Islands, Higash, Tamil Bhoomi, Ratoninburg, Imperial Duck, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Omiri, Arychurt, Phoenicia Kingdom, Noveos, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Des Nak Neers, Samogitija, Zaelith, and Qawe.