|Leader||President Jeff Barrington|
The Constitutional Commonwealth of Unified Republics is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Jeff Barrington with a fair hand, and notable for its aversion to nipples, state-planned economy, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.032 billion Commonwealthers are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fort Langenberg. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Commonwealthic economy, worth a remarkable 1,223 trillion Commonwealth Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 135,457 Commonwealth Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order, President Jeff Barrington panders to nontraditional families, and welfare funding has recently gone through the roof. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unified Republics's national animal is the Common Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is State Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Unified Republics was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Unified Republics was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Unified Republics was endorsed by The Queer Confederation of Oh my god it is so hard to find a name.
- : Unified Republics voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : Unified Republics voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Following new legislation in Unified Republics, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in Unified Republics, President Jeff Barrington panders to nontraditional families.
- : Following new legislation in Unified Republics, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Unified Republics, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Following new legislation in Unified Republics, trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Dekks, Pyceiline, Venovica, Silverfish37, Wileyshire, Gallo Republic, Plantaining, Liossalde, Proxmire, Silabar, Eythronia, Mauvemarke, Requand, Maupedonia, Norts Ale, Maoux, New Viles, Ezechard, Qingling, The Pirotian Republic, Talamia, Varavano, Siriza, and Oh my god it is so hard to find a name.