1. Defending all member nations in the event of war.
2. Defending weaker nations who are unable to defend themselves
3. Deterring aggressor nations from attacking members of this alliance or weaker nations
The PMDA does not condone:
1. Aggressive or unprovoked military action by member states and non-member states
2. Hostile takeovers of weaker nations
3. Aggression, provocation, or other actions that are intended to cause a war or conflict.
The PMDA will turn its back on any member nation that enters an unprovoked or unjustified war.
Government of nevada
Cohuila Y Tejas
Cohuila y tejas expedition
The Pacific Ring
The Vanic Imperium
Union of larchian socialist republics
Larchian ottarenzian occupation zone-PMDA administered occupation zone.
United Ottarenzian Capitalist Republics