|Leader||King Thor Odinson of Asgard|
The Asgardian Federation of United Asgardian States is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Thor Odinson of Asgard with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.77 billion Asgardians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Asgard. The average income tax rate is 75.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Asgardian economy, worth 494 trillion Asgardian Credits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 131,065 Asgardian Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Several inches are being added to first class seating, the government has begun breaking all large businesses into thousands of mom-and-pop general stores, engaged partners detail their fiancés' private lives in detail to prurient bureaucrats, and the government thinks Asgardians can achieve social cohesion by drinking soda together. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. United Asgardian States's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is OdinForce.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, the government thinks Asgardians can achieve social cohesion by drinking soda together.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, engaged partners detail their fiancés' private lives in detail to prurient bureaucrats.
- : United Asgardian States endorsed The United Kingdom of Buckhem.
- : United Asgardian States was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Buckhem.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, the government has begun breaking all large businesses into thousands of mom-and-pop general stores.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, several inches are being added to first class seating.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, political speeches that drill deep into bureaucratic fine detail could be said to be a little boring.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in United Asgardian States.
- : Following new legislation in United Asgardian States, books are so highly regarded in United Asgardian States that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.
- : United Asgardian States voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
Endorsements Received: 213 » Shibutani, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, Malta Comino Gozo, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Koda-Land, Selfgradatude, PlanetPunk, Notyoutopia, Kwaj, Siwale, Wilkshire, Holy Oranz, Sil Dorsett, Sundred, Newpromisedland, Wineclaw, Dar es Saalam, Universal State Formula, Frances Francis the First of France, Shadowrik, Pallaith, Vincone Cae, United Draconia, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Former English Colony, The Iron Lions, New Pruessen, Cloydicia, Highton Islands, Diodone, Unsophisticate, El Fiji Grande, Napnomadia, Bearical, Niradans, Omnistria, Kulgatha, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Empy, Xentherida, Dreadton, Yukti, Ninjak30, Partax, Maott, and 163 others.Eri-Maqa-Ena, Ethnon, The Windmilluminati, Pasargad, Buckerino, Guer Aike, Moubarakistan, Joodey, Atain, The Sinclarian Provinces, Votak Matim, Egalico, Solmetria, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Haor Chall, Trillius, Unimaginable Doom, 1 very fast endotarter, Acrabinnia, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Loutsland, Valhalla123, Sea Ghost, Zokk, Alpinea, Astrind, Ajibola, Zumlandia, Kobagia, Glurponia, Daiz, Runeda, Orado, The Tampa Bay Rays, McMasterdonia, New Octicarg, The Stratosphere Islands, Nakayo, Wisconsota, Gnomewatchers, Amauri, Abject Ludicrosity, Kranostav, PotatoFarmers, Pazair, Seenvorland, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, United Kahndaq, New Lakemba, Viridiann, Zyvetskistaahn, Interdimensional Zone, Ravendi, Castle Federation, Soviet Terran, Tachycardia, Palgo, Valentine Z, Volstokn, Cobleck Weleis, Fendlium, Lungha, Loli County, Hamerica, Fayyayid, Terban Kedah, Merconitonitopia, Praeceps, Valatic Ash, Serendipita Martia, Xagill, Union of the Oriental States, The New Communist Republic Of States, MiaryBhalzhack, Xyrron, The Endless Eventide, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Ihese, Prevaland, Crader, SORT, Yokciq Empire, Antiyard, Nisastria, Olofin, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Nistriabar, The Reorganized Arctic Territories, Zecit, Varola, Methor, Unshleepd, Irishvan, Woodsend, Hyphen, Avastate, The Pantheons, Korovan Isles, Californian Redwood, Westinor, Zeternia, Astronomical, Fauzjhia, The Serdey Islands, Greater Pittsburgh, Mesopotama, PortvgaI, Sikol, Aeolist, Frostcell, Saperisole, Zzozona, Iztocna Slavija, Hoglands, Veast, Plutayah, Confederacy of Antarctica, Termathe, Prydania, Libertania Democratica, Fluffy Noodles, The Calabash Protectorate, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kocherian, Asoc lon, Seanat, Arichia, Schnuftelland, Arbor Marshes, Brucklania, Borsukia, Damsmel, Maclare, Nouvelle-Floride, New Jamgra, U S Eh, Yalgora, Simone Republic, The New Cordian Empire, Madjack, Innocentic, Ihsan, Principia Mathematica, Amerian States, CryptoTransumanists, TLTland, Terra Aquilon, East Akra, Kenaniahistan, Xipher, The Federal Republic of Scouseland, Kragsgale, Lionia, Pokemanland, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Ultra777, WeKnow, Andexia, and Buckhem.