The Kingdom of United Kingdoms of Redania is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Matthew Bowen with an even hand, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, smutty television, and flagrant waste-dumping. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 5.672 billion Redanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tretogor. The average income tax rate is 69.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Redanian economy, worth 638 trillion Crowns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 112,491 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anti-government web sites are springing up, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high, and the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Kingdoms of Redania's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in United Kingdoms of Redania, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in United Kingdoms of Redania, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania endorsed The Technocratic Republic of Laudesia.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Laudesia.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : United Kingdoms of Redania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : United Kingdoms of Redania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : United Kingdoms of Redania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : United Kingdoms of Redania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
Endorsements Received: 75 » Poquaoi, Beriwen, Gabingston, Free Rosabell, Havenwelle, Ipsonasia, Almendron, Katkasistan, Awesomepotomia, Gooblaria, Raghallaigh, Voxum Mortalum, Le Libertia, Lethen, Vlazinova, Brickfield, Utopian Earth, Zakanda, Pirataria, Eumenides, Estanglia, Polgaria, Liberepublia, Acapais, Arvigiel, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Abassyia, Genistan, Purple Ruthenia, Dat Countreh, Bolger, Greatnessity City, Terra Potestatem, Emastalia, Paulotzia, Caffeinated, Kingdom of Stargard, West Wirral, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Corovos, Andradus, Alpharod, Tassaland, Primorye Oblast, Penlopa, Thurston, ShadyStans, Leuxas, Algazzio, and 25 others.Sablania, New France Republic, Union Lysk, Pygania, Royal Alchemia, Barcelona and Girona, Pentisia, Ganud, Pland Adanna, The Democratic Peoples, Tarkovinia, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Cyberpunk, Paisvasc, Sudmar Island, The Republic of IceIceJay, The Lost Men, Lurinsk, Euperis, Taskete, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, and Laudesia.