The Kingdom of United Kingdoms of Redania is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Matthew Bowen with an even hand, and notable for its flagrant waste-dumping, daily referendums, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.986 billion Redanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tretogor. The average income tax rate is 54.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Redanian economy, worth 504 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 126,552 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Satellite images show safe electoral constituencies in complete darkness, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly, the government is spending more on exports to Brasilistan than it's receiving from tariffs on the imports, and soldiers are now trained how to make sandwiches properly. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Kingdoms of Redania's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Kingdoms of Redania endorsed The People's Republic of Lurinsk.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lurinsk.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania endorsed The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : United Kingdoms of Redania endorsed The Federal Republic of Zaeka.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Zaeka.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania endorsed The Federation of Cyberian States.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania was endorsed by The Federation of Cyberian States.
- : United Kingdoms of Redania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Poquaoi, Beriwen, Gabingston, Free Rosabell, Havenwelle, Ipsonasia, Almendron, Katkasistan, Awesomepotomia, Serpahima, --Neo-America--, Gooblaria, Raghallaigh, Avok Island, Voxum Mortalum, Trollfaceia, Le Libertia, Lethen, Vlazinova, Brickfield, Utopian Earth, Zakanda, Pirataria, Aexnidaral, Eumenides, Agapetopia, New Peoples Empire, Estanglia, Polgaria, Liberepublia, Murden, Purgitz, United-Marrshmallows, Liveropolis, Igueranel, Old Aweic Wirs, Elaeria, Acapais, Arvigiel, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Muertio, Troph Evinia, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, South Eastern Centralia, Lastovipol, Abassyia, Genistan, Purple Ruthenia, Dat Countreh, and 41 others.ROFLOLMAO LAND, Mikkazuki, The Democratic Peoples, Bolger, Clialaad, Twilight Ways, Greatnessity City, Betelguesa, Nesshhinn, Terra Potestatem, Coulthos, Volkovica, Vaioretta, Winnak, Desrouleaux, North is Better, Damnlandia, Emastalia, Darizaa, Morongia, Zintibia, Illangdonall, Paulotzia, Estingberg, Gulibia, Saarland-Niederbayern, Ikheria, Chungus World, Verteger, Bellcon, Federal Republic of Respondia, The United Peoples of Centrism, Sagehills, New Sosnowiec, Deathfall, Maowi, Caffeinated, Cyberian States, Zaeka, Kingdom of Stargard, and Lurinsk.