|Leader||The Big W|
The Southeast Texan Republic of United States of Woodward is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Big W with a fair hand, and notable for its public floggings, national health service, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 16.237 billion Woodwardians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Houston. The average income tax rate is 99.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Woodwardian economy, worth a remarkable 3,053 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 188,057 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ambulances aren't allowed to overtake hearses, Woodwardian junkies argue that poppy stalks are ornamental flowers, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation, and history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United States of Woodward's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United States of Woodward was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : United States of Woodward was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : United States of Woodward voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : United States of Woodward's influence in Texas rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : United States of Woodward was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations and the Top 10% for Most Stationary.
- : Following new legislation in United States of Woodward, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
- : United States of Woodward voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : United States of Woodward endorsed The United Kingdoms of Grays Harbor.
- : United States of Woodward was endorsed by The United Kingdoms of Grays Harbor.
- : United States of Woodward was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.