The Republic of United Wrenland is a massive, genial nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion and absence of drug laws. The democratic population of 3.066 billion United Wrenlandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 24.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The United Wrenlandian economy, worth 128 trillion Wren-birds a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 41,874 Wren-birds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, military spending is on the increase, and scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Wrenland's national animal is the Wren, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Wrenland's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : United Wrenland's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : United Wrenland was refounded in Balder.
- : United Wrenland ceased to exist in Ersetum.
- : United Wrenland's influence in Ersetum rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : United Wrenland's influence in Ersetum rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : United Wrenland's influence in Ersetum rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : United Wrenland's influence in Ersetum rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : United Wrenland relocated from Balder to Ersetum.
- : United Wrenland altered its national flag.