|Leader||The Glorious and Noteworthy Radical Cow|
|Faith||The Cult of Timbuktu|
|Currency||radical ideas-styled currency|
The Kingdom of Upper Ellisse is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Glorious and Noteworthy Radical Cow with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, lack of airports, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 1.67 billion Ellisseans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gratuitous Cheesewheels. The average income tax rate is 90.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ellissean economy, worth 166 trillion radical ideas-styled currencies a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 99,586 radical ideas-styled currencies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fish with fish chips have become the new Ellissean food staple, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services, and posters on 'Ellissean Values' advise against being proud of Upper Ellisse. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Upper Ellisse's national animal is the pigeon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Cult of Timbuktu.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Upper Ellisse was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Upper Ellisse was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Upper Ellisse, posters on 'Ellissean Values' advise against being proud of Upper Ellisse.
- : Following new legislation in Upper Ellisse, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services.
- : Following new legislation in Upper Ellisse, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Upper Ellisse, fish with fish chips have become the new Ellissean food staple.
- : Following new legislation in Upper Ellisse, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons.
- : Upper Ellisse voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Upper Ellisse endorsed The United Socialist States of Coruh.
- : Upper Ellisse was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Coruh.
Endorsements Received: 45 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Libertanny, La xinga, BearStackof2015, Eagas, Brotherland, Matdor, Axdel, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Liberstankonia, Someseni, Ridann, Am Echad, Wiranath, Evrigenis, Modra, Monix, Tawuse, Zukchiva, Kalaratri, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Stellar Colonies, Todd McCloud, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Tretrid, Rainbow Vests, The Eternal Land of Jong, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, BuciLand, Technocratic Tagalog, Oofery, Lingu, Washingtonian Order, A mean old man, Filipopol, Nevertopia, Coruh, and Refuge Isle.