The Revolutionary Empire of Utopiaard is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Al-Arabi with a fair hand, and notable for its digital currency, zero percent divorce rate, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-working, democratic population of 2.757 billion Arabs hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Al-A'sima. The average income tax rate is 69.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Utopiaardian economy, worth 439 trillion Dinars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 159,309 Dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
It is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again, paper and ink publications are subsidised by the government to keep them in the black, voting is voluntary, and the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Al-A'sima. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Utopiaard's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Utopiaard was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Utopiaard was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Utopiaard was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Utopiaard, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Al-A'sima.
- : Utopiaard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Following new legislation in Utopiaard, voting is voluntary.
- : Utopiaard was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Utopiaard's influence in United Empire of Islam rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Utopiaard was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes and Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Utopiaard voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Singaoire.