The Queendom of Vaioretta is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its daily referendums, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 624 million Vaiorettans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bloomise. The average income tax rate is 36.0%.
The all-consuming Vaiorettan economy, worth 61.7 trillion enozis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. Average income is 98,824 enozis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Extreme hiring regulations mean a job in Vaioretta is often a lifetime appointment, helicopter parenting is on the rise, the new cheese tax is colloquially known as "wheel welfare", and politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Vaioretta's national animal is the duck, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vaioretta, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls.
- : Following new legislation in Vaioretta, the new cheese tax is colloquially known as "wheel welfare".
- : Following new legislation in Vaioretta, helicopter parenting is on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Vaioretta, extreme hiring regulations mean a job in Vaioretta is often a lifetime appointment.
- : Vaioretta endorsed The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
- : Vaioretta was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
- : Vaioretta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Vaioretta, pregnant hitchhikers with signs requesting rides to "competent care" are a common sight on Vaiorettan roads.
- : Following new legislation in Vaioretta, the comic book series 'Leader and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Following new legislation in Vaioretta, the nation's endangered species are no longer endangered.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Purgitz, Bolger, Mancheseva City, South Eastern Centralia, Pirataria, Korista City, Mutualist American Republics, New Peoples Empire, The Democratic Peoples, Raghallaigh, Eloscape, Ipsonasia, Le Libertia, Clialaad, Polgaria, Dat Countreh, Arvigiel, Aexnidaral, Liberepublia, Acapais, Twilight Ways, Lethen, Terra Potestatem, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Volkovica, Trackeendy, Mikkazuki, Havenwelle, Prosa, Sparhawkia, Greenburgland, Betelguesa, Benthamania, Troph Evinia, Tital Mania, Gabingston, Mousa Liberty, Liveropolis, Utopian Earth, Beriwen, Bethania, Cortlandt Manor, Merigold, Volkskam, United Kingdoms of Redania, Lastovipol, Trollfaceia, United-Marrshmallows, Perunya, Elaeria, and 24 others.Almendron, Deliber, North is Better, Desrouleaux, Damnlandia, Emastalia, Salxeburg, Zintibia, Serpahima, Caffeinated, Sagehills, BigITopia2, Murden, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Gulibia, Ikheria, Purple Ruthenia, Verteger, The United Peoples of Centrism, Ajaccino, Deathfall, Zaeka, Brickfield, and Kingdom of Stargard.