The Union of Valerion is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Overlord Valerius with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 18.662 billion Valerionites are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valerion. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Valerionic economy, worth a remarkable 7,714 trillion Denariis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 413,392 Denariis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene, vaccinations are mandatory, a government program is underway to revitalize Valerion's beaches, and the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valerion's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valerion was endorsed by The Totalitarian State of Oceaniaaaa.
- : Valerion voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Realm of the Whispering Winds".
- : Following new legislation in Valerion, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative.
- : Valerion voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Valerion voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Following new legislation in Valerion, a government program is underway to revitalize Valerion's beaches.
- : Valerion was endorsed by The Empire of Aandruzognivia.
- : Valerion was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Gibralistan.
- : Valerion voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Elysium Station II".
- : Valerion voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
Endorsements Received: 28 » Farrakhan, Emeseses, Andromeda Islands, Arkhane, Panormia, Zerentopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Fragmented Spero, Nation of Urie, TorNaGul, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Fauzjhia, Cleo and Topaz, Bloxian Islands, ThePlace, Coluperinkera, New Anarchisticstan, Florin, Nyogatene, Minskiev, POPULICA, COPPAtilism, Arinteriswith, United Anarchists of Earth, Gibralistan, Aandruzognivia, and Oceaniaaaa.