The Lemon Lovers of Valhedge is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.846 billion Valhedgeans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Whitemount. The average income tax rate is 43.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Valhedgean economy, worth 132 trillion OwOes a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 71,804 OwOes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Parents often leave their kids in the car while they attend mindfulness meditation sessions, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, orphanages are closing their doors as the government forces parents to actually raise their children, and foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valhedge's national animal is the Valhedgean Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valhedge was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Valhedge was endorsed by The N-Day Noob of Oofery.
- : Valhedge was endorsed by The FILTHY NUCLEAR PARROT of Libertanny.
- : Valhedge was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Valhedge was endorsed by The Vizier and Sam of New Leganes.
- : Valhedge was endorsed by The Grand Vizier of Dragons Blood.
- : Valhedge was endorsed by The RP God n Vizier dubbed Dylan of Staynes.
- : Valhedge was endorsed by The Gold Santa Republic of Evrigenis.
- : Valhedge was endorsed by The Republic of Brotherland.
- : Valhedge was endorsed by The United Introverts of VW53Aland.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Amabilis, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Gormhuth, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Brotherland, Evrigenis, Staynes, Dragons Blood, New Leganes, Libertanny, Oofery, and Flying Snow.