The Empire of Valltoria is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Emperor Christian with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.845 billion Valltorians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Christiana. The average income tax rate is 45.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Valltorian economy, worth 190 trillion Valltoes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 103,043 Valltoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm, clowns are being rounded up and admitted to mental institutions, and journalists often nap through tedious police press briefings. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valltoria's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is R'hllor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valltoria was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Valltoria was endorsed by The Republic of Mazamason.
- : Valltoria was endorsed by The Allied States of Ascendancy of Heria.
- : Valltoria endorsed The Federal Republic of Prov.
- : Valltoria was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Prov.
- : Following new legislation in Valltoria, journalists often nap through tedious police press briefings.
- : Valltoria endorsed The Gotenbi Dynasty of The Evile Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Valltoria, clowns are being rounded up and admitted to mental institutions.
- : Following new legislation in Valltoria, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Following new legislation in Valltoria, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
Endorsements Received: 44 » Runegeist, Gorzi, Josephtan, Tyranogorgon, Angea, Palancia, Baconbacon123, Secular Soverign Republics, VichyFrance, Salanernterthwazva, Venkara, Asterdel, Obliquity, Marinne, Mjopolis, Zokada, Turkmennoland, Reatilber Soclistice, Fliesa, United Soviet States Of Russian Empire, Silvaterrana, Vivandera, Heisenbee, Serbianistan, Of NUGE, Bawnnmore, ZOO288, The United Empire States, Ierna, Ardedezarist, El Reyno Mexicano, Concol, Corsoaua, Aurorean, Siokania, HK416, HELLLLL, Davnar, Wad Thelan Sysky 1, Fredonion, The Evile Empire, Prov, Ascendancy of Heria, and Mazamason.