The Mad Imperialist of Vamperax is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Vamperiall Aurrel with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, disturbing lack of elderly people, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.979 billion Vamperians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vampereo City. The average income tax rate is 53.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Vamperaxian economy, worth 160 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 53,935 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Excited Romeos drive all the way to the next village for a date, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife, there's some really clean windows in Vamperaxian houses, and landless farmers wander forlornly in the government's many national parks. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vamperax's national animal is the kitten, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Reneism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vamperax's influence in Entropy fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Vamperax's influence in Entropy fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Vamperax's influence in Entropy fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : Vamperax's influence in Entropy fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- : Vamperax resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Vamperax was endorsed by The Kingdom of Bartoleo.
- : Vamperax was endorsed by The Grand Commonwealth of Black Spears.
- : Vamperax was endorsed by The High Priesthood of Raxion.
- : Vamperax voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Minineenee".
- : Vamperax voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Honor-Based Violence".