The Kingdom of Vamshi is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 937 million Vamshians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Welfare, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sunny Powerhouse. The average income tax rate is 34.5%.
The thriving Vamshian economy, worth 82.1 trillion DIAMONDS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 87,591 DIAMONDS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, and one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vamshi's national animal is the PEACOCK, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vamshi, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : Vamshi was endorsed by The Sovereign Commonwealth of Evertopia.
- : Vamshi was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : Vamshi voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : Vamshi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Vamshi was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Following new legislation in Vamshi, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Vamshi was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kachikawawa.
- : Vamshi was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Anisopterra.
- : Vamshi was endorsed by The Republic of Liberdon.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Karlando, New Fania, Free Land of Rebellium, Kuriko, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Blogotopia, Tzo, Wysrod, Isentran, Aspistania, Ignis Cinere, Anollasia, Nooooooooooooooo, Libertaritaritaritaria, Echocrimsonia, SUNNY1, Achiotopia, Valentian Elysium, Discotheque, Randopian, Krystalveil, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Lunador, Vivolkha, Liberdon, Anisopterra, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, The Republic of Osea, and Evertopia.