The Free Lands of Vancouvia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 14.121 billion Vancouvians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vesuvius. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Vancouvian economy, worth a remarkable 3,052 trillion coves a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 216,178 coves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers, prospective parents are cheering on the streets as they no longer need a license to have children, and Leader's Twitcher account is typically used to share wild cow memes rather than government policy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vancouvia's national animal is the wild cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vancouvia endorsed The Kingdom of Nadiharu.
- : Vancouvia endorsed The Free Land of Lesva.
- : Vancouvia endorsed The United Commonwealth of Orsandia.
- : Vancouvia lodged a message on the The Western Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Vancouvia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Vancouvia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Vancouvia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Vancouvia endorsed The United Queendoms of Belantica.
- : Vancouvia was endorsed by The United Queendoms of Belantica.
- : Vancouvia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Nadiharu.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Verdon, Linaviar, Domanania, Ostehaar, Miklania, Xrevaro, Athara Magarat, Keomora, Corindia, Noronica, Frencin, Murab, San Montagna, Townside, Chasia, Aruia, Cosie, Roendavar, Shadolio, Dothrakia, Almorea, Razzgriz, Brulafi, Nhoor, Martenyika, Aizcona, Biaten, Craiglang, Remodio, Northern Scandinavian Islands, Segentova, Serpens Land, Thromsa, Flatwood, Shanzie, Bhikkustan, Littolyo, Plungaria, Wachoviaa, Eurania, Essena, Insulalia, Reathwood, Hyukai, Livastonia, South East Asian state, Ainslie, Dormill and Stiura, Trigel, Terra Nordica, and 14 others.Lukhia, Denethoria, Einnstadt, Hospitaller West Indies, Corsitilia, Coille, Northern Celavon, Westmoor Isles, Osemira, Orsandia, Lesva, North Rukonia, Nadiharu, and Belantica.