The Commonwealth of Vanzeria is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 782 million Vanzerians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saraseen. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Vanzerian economy, worth 54.0 trillion Pencils a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Tourism. Average income is 69,057 Pencils, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace, foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist, and the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vanzeria's national animal is the Red-Eyed Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vanzeria was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni.
- : Vanzeria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Vanzeria was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Vanzeria was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Gyp Land.
- : Following new legislation in Vanzeria, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Vanzeria, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Following new legislation in Vanzeria, foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather.
- : Following new legislation in Vanzeria, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
- : Following new legislation in Vanzeria, billion-Pencil sentient AI killbots roll through the streets dispensing hot dogs and T-shirts.
- : Vanzeria endorsed The Gold Santa Egg Republic of Evrigenis.
Endorsements Received: 23 » Pakitsk, Brotherland, Todd McCloud, Marrabuk, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, The Three States of Fortuna, Tretrid, Mays Austrian Nation, Tseriesiscoming, Ridann, Zukchiva, Libertanny, A mean old man, Staynes, BuciLand, Rainbow Vests, Santa Dystopia, Roissyland, BearStackof2015, Evrigenis, Gyp Land, and Someseni.