|Animal||Giant Dire Wolf|
The Holy Red of Vardanfel is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Alexander Nisipeanu with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.221 billion Vardanfelians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Industry, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Citadel. The average income tax rate is 38.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vardanfelian economy, worth 150 trillion Septims a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 123,319 Septims, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Children crying over dropped ice creams are offered high doses of experimental antidepressants, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble, stolen Reuben sandwiches are met with detailed and thorough police investigations, and all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers. Crime is totally unknown. Vardanfel's national animal is the Giant Dire Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vardanfel was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Vardanfel, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers.
- : Following new legislation in Vardanfel, stolen Reuben sandwiches are met with detailed and thorough police investigations.
- : Vardanfel's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Vardanfel, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble.
- : Vardanfel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Vardanfel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Vardanfel endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Corporis Doctrina.
- : Vardanfel was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Corporis Doctrina.
- : Following new legislation in Vardanfel, children crying over dropped ice creams are offered high doses of experimental antidepressants.
Endorsements Received: 127 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Madreia, Hanguk-Nippon, Wehraboos, Mapico, Beepee, Qawe, Luddinlande, Rly8h, PenguinPies, Kringalia, Kandorith, Bawkie, Techganet, Tsunamy, Tepertopia, Farengeto, Terran Draconia, Rabbitz, The Filippinas, North Kanuckistan, Ebonhand, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, Gliasco, Gricanderis, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Anserisa, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Charloa, Eskvenn, Sedunn, Jehenna, Bear Connors Paradiso, Pamela And Hepatitis, Privatore, Land Without Shrimp, HUElavia, Aschenburg, Soem, Westerlonia, The Solar System Scope, Curlyhoward, Abarri, Ralphburg, and 77 others.Aidenfieeld, Yeldarbsland, Seliyan progressive Islands, Crystal Creation, The United Expanse, Barabarom, New Briantown, Theorin, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Iym Winterless, Sumalyo, Novaexus, Japanese Federal Republic, Three Rivia Levr, Dereistic, Southern Numenor, Omiri, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Tsvetania, GI-Land, Enplatia, United Crumburrtha Federation, Tridem, Direwolf1, Holy Free, Elan Sleazebaganno, Jimburna, Nothanksbutseriously, Drystar, Steampunk Engineers, Pmta, Palamien, Doraya, The JessTown Islands, Bhanak, Springhollow, Corgitopiaa, Marinho Islands, Linguiniland, Compli, Starsight, Shefino, The Worst army of, Auphelia, Dukin Donuts, Kervanosia, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, The Radanivans, ChickenDome, RussiaSpetsnaz1, Well F, Rhetiaa, Trepsit, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, Sandaoguo, Vincent Field, Nueva Alta California, Belschaft, Drugged Monkeys, The Tecorogan Federation, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Avia Lavanda, South Caleblan, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Catillos, B H A R A T, Myness, Namhines, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, and Volaworand.