|Animal||Giant Dire Wolf|
The Commonwealth of Vardanfel is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Alexander Nisipeanu with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.501 billion Vardanfelians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Citadel. The average income tax rate is 80.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Vardanfelian economy, worth 415 trillion Septims a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 166,137 Septims, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Many marriages go virtually unconsummated, '.lib' or '.con' domains indicate whether Vardanfelian websites are meant for liberals or conservatives, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award, and Alexander Nisipeanu's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vardanfel's national animal is the Giant Dire Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vardanfel was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Vardanfel was endorsed by The Ruler of Voids of Doge Land.
- : Following new legislation in Vardanfel, Alexander Nisipeanu's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Following new legislation in Vardanfel, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award.
- : Following new legislation in Vardanfel, '.lib' or '.con' domains indicate whether Vardanfelian websites are meant for liberals or conservatives.
- : Following new legislation in Vardanfel, many marriages go virtually unconsummated.
- : Vardanfel voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Following new legislation in Vardanfel, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute.
- : Following new legislation in Vardanfel, the government is in utter turmoil following the recent abolishment of the tax code.
- : Following new legislation in Vardanfel, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
Endorsements Received: 142 » Amerion, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Hanguk-Nippon, Wehraboos, Mapico, Beepee, PenguinPies, Kringalia, Kandorith, Bawkie, Techganet, Tsunamy, Farengeto, Terran Draconia, The Filippinas, North Kanuckistan, Ebonhand, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Anserisa, Sedunn, Jehenna, Bear Connors Paradiso, Pamela And Hepatitis, Privatore, Land Without Shrimp, HUElavia, Aschenburg, Soem, The Solar System Scope, Curlyhoward, Abarri, Ralphburg, Aidenfieeld, Yeldarbsland, Seliyan progressive Islands, Crystal Creation, The United Expanse, New Briantown, Theorin, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Iym Winterless, Japanese Federal Republic, Three Rivia Levr, Dereistic, Southern Numenor, and 92 others.The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Tsvetania, GI-Land, Enplatia, Direwolf1, Holy Free, Drystar, Steampunk Engineers, Pmta, Doraya, Springhollow, Corgitopiaa, Marinho Islands, Linguiniland, Compli, Shefino, The Worst army of, Auphelia, Dukin Donuts, Laamiva, Sandaoguo, Belschaft, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, South Caleblan, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Myness, Volaworand, Merevane, Tepertopia, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Brunier, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Vanbella, Eskvenn, Nowa Europa, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Fasire, Berlana, Indolos, Yellunstryer, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, Kiasu-ism, The Imperial Frost Federation, The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla, Wakandan Tribes, Escevola, Bohenia, Treir, Synarion, Euro Pacifica, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Holota, Qawe, LadyRebels, The Altan, Carthatska, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Yeses, WI SD EA D, Sapientiano, Blondiesland, Central German Empire, Proctethia, Honey Cake, Calistan, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, Levistian, Westenhald, Freedoom, Gonrati, New Belgrade, The United Australian States, Ipugao, East Nagaland, Doge Land, and The Langburn Islands.