The Principality of VC 25 is a massive, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Waiban population. The hard-working population of 1.989 billion VC 25ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 16.5%.
The VC 25ian economy, worth 91.9 trillion Waibans a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Retail. Average income is 46,211 Waibans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. VC 25's national animal is the Waiban.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : VC 25 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : VC 25's influence in Codex Ylvus rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : VC 25's influence in Codex Ylvus rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : VC 25's influence in Codex Ylvus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : VC 25's influence in Codex Ylvus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : VC 25 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average and Most Primitive.
- : VC 25's influence in Codex Ylvus rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : VC 25 altered its national flag.
- : VC 25 relocated from The South Pacific to Codex Ylvus.
- : VC 25 was founded in The South Pacific.