|Leader||Vene Erici Fiti|
The Vene Ericidom of Vene Gra is a huge, orderly nation, ruled by Vene Erici Fiti with an iron fist, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, complete lack of prisons, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 844 million Vene Granians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gra. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 82.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Vene Granian economy, worth 71.7 trillion Horns a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 84,983 Horns, with the richest citizens earning 6.1 times as much as the poorest.
Nations that kill a Vene Granian can expect a strongly worded letter, retail stores are known for creating their own oddly-similar holidays in the months preceding any major festivity, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept, and government workers are regularly taken hostage by protesters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vene Gra's national animal is the Chameleon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, government workers are regularly taken hostage by protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, retail stores are known for creating their own oddly-similar holidays in the months preceding any major festivity.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, nations that kill a Vene Granian can expect a strongly worded letter.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, young people avoid opening doors for the elderly with impunity.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
- : Following new legislation in Vene Gra, citizens can't decide whether to be proud or horrified by the country's colonial history.
- : Vene Gra endorsed The Republic of Morcusa Clicanskaukk.
- : Vene Gra was endorsed by The Republic of Morcusa Clicanskaukk.
Endorsements Received: 201 » Venicea, Dreadton, Orado, Selfgradatude, Votak Matim, Corfad, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Siwale, Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, Blyskalia, Aerilia, Hardscrabble, Lulubellia, El Fiji Grande, Hamerica, Guer Aike, Empy, Koda-Land, Kranostav, The Union of Rwanda, Yaorozu, The Tampa Bay Rays, The Rhein States, Former English Colony, Bankowiata, Ethnon, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Loutsland, Pytong, Great Bights Mum, Port Naga, Kazoo Basin, Dar es Saalam, Republica Guilleana, Draconian Progression, Heilhum Imperius, North Bratislava, Seijitsu, Pallaith, Climeria, Zzozona, Notyoutopia, Interdimensional Zone, Nodnarb, New Lakemba, Newpromisedland, Cretox State, Kragsgale, Frances Francis the First of France, and 151 others.Pasargad, Slyakanya, Valentine Z, Sundred, Sunto, Odelinor, 1 very fast endotarter, Wineclaw, Omnistria, Holy Oranz, Hewani, Galbadiana, Noesantara, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, East Akra, Svenskskit, Star Kingdom, Godwanna, Yellops, The Pantheons, Bharathvarsh, Libertania Democratica, Strongwill, Destructive Government Endorsing System, The Serdey Islands, GenshinImpact, His Enduring Majesty, Joodey, Illusia and Neverendia, Wisconsota, Sevinland, Sikol, Aeolist, Yokciq Empire, Xagill, Ravendi, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, Dabarastan, Runeda, Wilkshire, A Salmon Named Harold, Planes, Imperial Pieserged, Darkmondoria, The Endless Eventide, Zyvetskistaahn, Super Girl, Madjack, Muqatil, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, Pleroma Sans Romans, Solcius, Simone Republic, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, KhalChicken, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Colfes, McMasterdonia, Xipher, Kromi, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Barabolia, Kingdom of KHATTAB, Otakus and Weebs, Vesteysia, Valgarda, Que Lukustinardon, Clan Spaniel, WeKnow, Francois Isidore, Zemnaya Svoboda, Moneyflows, Travislavania, Nordic-British Union, Minich, Maott, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Svenskan, PotatoFarmers, Folenz, Trumpski, Malta Comino Gozo, The Ultimate Republic, Dangine, Siforpeo, Lol2639, ForestMythal, Shotokonia, Servilis, Free Salvation, Rainengrad, Tyirza, Xyrron, Alorca, San Felipe, Nova Arcania, Aryan Homeland, TyGerria, BTProductions, Mon Island, Steampunk Ariel, Qurtuba, New Celoveniortan, Viridiann, Seenvorland, Innocentic, Religioncord, Centrialand, Britle, Defense For The World Assembly, Capablanca, Seanat, Free States of Marina, Atlunartemis, Tujunga Tornado, Tsandonown, Libvillia, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Card Kingdom, Fraystonia, Merconitonitopia, Drash Mannistan, Boston Castle, Andanavia, Jaxikistan, Lowssen, Kastonvia, Ellbonnia, Solimun, Sopernia, Duurania, Bearical, Drueste, Fizban, Perikuresu, Unshleepd, Nation1812, Sahriastan, Outer Shenendoah, Lionia, The Calabash Protectorate, and Morcusa Clicanskaukk.