The Sacred Empire of Venethort is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Seneth Sol with an iron fist, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.252 billion Venethortians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Syntha-Major. The average income tax rate is 60.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Venethortian economy, worth 173 trillion Dinariums a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 138,729 Dinariums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds, 13-year-old internet trolls are treated as a threat on par with terrorists, and any secret that gets off someone's chest is promptly replaced. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Venethort's national animal is the Makruch, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Venethort was endorsed by The Democratic States of Anatasha.
- : Venethort endorsed The Republic of Bizzie.
- : Venethort was endorsed by The Republic of Bizzie.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, any secret that gets off someone's chest is promptly replaced.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, 13-year-old internet trolls are treated as a threat on par with terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail.
- : Venethort voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Venethort endorsed The No Pretitle of Esfalsa.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Drystar, Bartonia Nova, Marinho Islands, Qvait, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Tepertopia, Erinor, Amerion, Aidenfieeld, The Solar System Scope, Apartment 11F, PenguinPies, New Briantown, Corgitopiaa, Phanama, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Tsunamy, Wehraboos, Curlyhoward, Land Without Shrimp, Purple Hyacinth, Tsvetania, Farengeto, Aumeltopia, Si-topia, Andinla, Ebonhand, Poopisiya, Eskvenn, Kandorith, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Jehenna, The naked people, Darakin, Sanden, Volaworand, Escevola, The United Expanse, The Imperial Frost Federation, Center Lisle, Ralphburg, Rebel-topia, Treir, Ceutalia, Synarion, Canmore, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Belschaft, and 53 others.Wakandan Tribes, Holota, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Aoz, Sedunn, Qawe, Kiasu-ism, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Doge Land, Sandaoguo, Euro Pacifica, Libedistan, Westenhald, Ipugao, Enplatia, Eutraya, Gonrati, Noimosini, Freedoom, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Populaa, Alambar, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Kaleidescooptopia, Astiaveth, Wanoria, Beblahbleblo, Sthalrim, Agletgreenia, Privatore, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Unielvan Millorvium, Doundaly, WI SD EA D, Solanosco, Danily, Esfalsa, Vicken, Holy Free, Nyxonia, The Kies, Linguiniland, Bizzie, and Anatasha.