The Theocracy of Veritatis is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, ubiquitous missile silos, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 548 million Veritatisians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aradonia. The average income tax rate is 25.4%.
The all-consuming Veritatisian economy, worth 49.7 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 90,661 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords, electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, Veritatis has designated Aradonia as its capital city, and edutainment video games are taking Veritatis's students to the next level. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Veritatis's national animal is the dove, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Veritatis's influence in Europeia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Veritatis was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
- : Veritatis was endorsed by The Federation of Brickfield.
- : Veritatis was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Zaeka.
- : Veritatis was endorsed by The Ukrainian Crimean Potato of Communist Lukania.
- : Veritatis was endorsed by The Democratic Union of Deathfall.
- : Veritatis was endorsed by The Galactic Corporate Empire of Mikkazuki.
- : Veritatis was endorsed by The United States of Caffeinated.
- : Veritatis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Veritatis was endorsed by The Supine Socialist Slothland of Maowi.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Clialaad, Bolger, South Eastern Centralia, Acapais, Pirataria, The Democratic Peoples, Mancheseva City, Twilight Ways, Trackeendy, Le Libertia, Raghallaigh, Arvigiel, Ipsonasia, Terra Potestatem, Eloscape, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Volkovica, Polgaria, Vaioretta, Aexnidaral, Elaeria, Ouardeheya, Tital Mania, Precisely Nothing, Fox-Wolf Unions, Nesshhinn, Desrouleaux, Saarland-Niederbayern, North is Better, Tomaenia, Emastalia, Lethen, Serpahima, New Sosnowiec, Purple Ruthenia, Zintibia, New Sickled, Illangdonall, Gulibia, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Murden, Ikheria, Winnak, Verteger, New Peoples Empire, The United Peoples of Centrism, Maowi, Caffeinated, Mikkazuki, Deathfall, and 3 others.Zaeka, Brickfield, and Kingdom of Stargard.