|Capital||The Land of Eternal Doom and Failure|
|Animal||Bob the Beaver|
The Sultanate of Verrich Ania is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its smutty television, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 576 million Verrich Anians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Land of Eternal Doom and Failure. The average income tax rate is 25.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Verrich Anian economy, worth 35.9 trillion Human resources a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Pizza Delivery, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,297 Human resources, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The full title of Hon Leader Vcte Mgve MF SVALM GCVAE runs to several pages, drug-related crimes carry the death penalty, the nation's soldiers often believe they're in the Air Force, and prisoners pray grey skies are gonna clear up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Verrich Ania's national animal is the Bob the Beaver, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Verrich Ania's influence in Confederation of Corrupt Dictators rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Verrich Ania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Verrich Ania, prisoners pray grey skies are gonna clear up.
- : Following new legislation in Verrich Ania, the nation's soldiers often believe they're in the Air Force.
- : Following new legislation in Verrich Ania, drug-related crimes carry the death penalty.
- : Following new legislation in Verrich Ania, the full title of Hon Leader Vcte Mgve MF SVALM GCVAE runs to several pages.
- : Following new legislation in Verrich Ania, citizens no longer take selfies with their dead relatives at funerals.
- : Verrich Ania relocated from Balder to Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
- : Verrich Ania was refounded in Balder.
- : Verrich Ania ceased to exist in Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.