|Currency||Vill Sendian Kwen|
The Free Tribal Confederacy of Vill Send is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its pith helmet sales, digital currency, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 560 million Vill Sendians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, liberal government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Law & Order and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Til Sha. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 21.3%.
The thriving Vill Sendian economy, worth 61.9 trillion Vill Sendian Kwens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 110,479 Vill Sendian Kwens, with the richest citizens earning 8.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams, public shaming is the bedrock of Vill Sendian society, and meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Vill Send's national animal is the Chicken, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vill Send endorsed The Republic of Wigwag.
- : Following new legislation in Vill Send, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions.
- : Following new legislation in Vill Send, public shaming is the bedrock of Vill Sendian society.
- : Vill Send was endorsed by The Republic of Wigwag.
- : Following new legislation in Vill Send, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams.
- : Following new legislation in Vill Send, the government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights.
- : Vill Send endorsed The Grand Duchy of Nogalacia.
- : Vill Send endorsed The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Following new legislation in Vill Send, male friends are often accompanied by a female relative in order to prove their 'straightness'.
- : Vill Send was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
Endorsements Received: 109 » Kuriko, New Fania, Ignis Cinere, Northern Nivaria, Dustwind, Anisopterra, Graemania, Karlando, Lower Phlebacite, Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, Evertopia, New Udonia, Isentran, Aspistania, Grungerock, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Piscina, Palman, Nooooooooooooooo, Airday, Tzo, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Chip Skylark, Northern African Sahara, Lamborghini Murcielago, Testa, QuazaFire, Randopian, Ascended Union, Constantinolia, Gewisse, Seantonia, Krystalveil, Echocrimsonia, Creeptopia, Decent Humans, Eist, The Parandeam, Slaytania, The Biggles Syndicate, Flex Lexington, Ao Kuang, The Republic of Osea, AciaciaMont, Nublar Paradox, Zyrcrestia, The Pizza, Xemja, Yakkandiania, and 59 others.Athontia, Greenmont Federation, Streinct, Old Atlantica, Lesbi, Nanase Army, Bumrum, Solarampa, Drewish, Zeganas, Aurorastar, IslaMond, Rahatalia, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Recon Island, Achiotopia, West Whale, Tamsalin, City of Saint Nicolas, Sedek-Cantus, Republic of Nutella, Zopciria, Iontan, Kyrizstanislav, Grimmywelsh, Snakeden, Neojinkotsu, Chicken-Leg, Anollasia, Republic of Karskarovyt, The Snake Brotherhood, Itic, Novegia, Ehrgeizig, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Lunador, Ishkabibber, Mulia Easamandringordia, Lite-Brites, Leprechaun Gold, Great Ranges, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, South Bospies, Point Comfort Colony, Liberdon, New Afghanistani states, Bradmarkers, Namakan, Acvilsol, Rex Republic, Bailsland, Islands of Czechia, Lisokyo, Nogalacia, Bortheria, and Wigwag.