The Queendom of Vivz is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Vivaz with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 5.233 billion Vivizians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vialavirraz. The average income tax rate is 67.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vivizian economy, worth 558 trillion Vizzes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,771 Vizzes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
"Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up, mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas, the poor are forced into bankruptcy by their energy bills, and there's some really clean windows in Vivizian houses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vivz's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vizvirraz.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vivz, there's some really clean windows in Vivizian houses.
- : Following new legislation in Vivz, the poor are forced into bankruptcy by their energy bills.
- : Following new legislation in Vivz, mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas.
- : Vivz was endorsed by The Nootopia of Southern Noot Yrok.
- : Vivz was endorsed by The United Republic of Amarsaria.
- : Vivz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Vivz was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Vivz was endorsed by The Middleness of Cevlaia.
- : Vivz was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Vivz's influence in The United Federations rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
Endorsements Received: 14 » Vooperian Paradise, Dabberwocky, Voopmont, Aidviet Union, The New United Socialist Random Empire, Voopiria, Riptaria, The Narwhalian Republic of the North, Coryanhafflaruda, Velion, Empire of Dunist, Cevlaia, Amarsaria, and Southern Noot Yrok.