|Leader||many different vocaloids|
The Robotic Empire of VocaloidEmpire is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by many different vocaloids with an iron fist, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.533 billion vocaloids are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vocaloid City. The average income tax rate is 56.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong VocaloidEmpirean economy, worth 233 trillion mikuses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 92,237 mikuses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, major internet servers have acquired citizenship, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, and VocaloidEmpirean housewives become unusually flustered when thinking about many different vocaloids. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. VocaloidEmpire's national animal is the v5 update, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : VocaloidEmpire's influence in Vocaloids fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : VocaloidEmpire's influence in Vocaloids rose from "Superpower" to "Hegemony".
- : VocaloidEmpire agreed to construct embassies between Vocaloids and Fredonia.
- : VocaloidEmpire lodged a message on the Vocaloids Regional Message Board.
- : VocaloidEmpire's influence in Vocaloids fell from "Hermit" to "Superpower".
- : VocaloidEmpire's influence in Vocaloids rose from "Apprentice" to "Hermit".
- : VocaloidEmpire altered its national flag.
- : VocaloidEmpire relocated from Balder to Vocaloids.
- : VocaloidEmpire was refounded in Balder.
- : VocaloidEmpire ceased to exist in Vocaloids.