|Leader||Prime Minister Ubbe Aaberg|
The Grand Old Kingdom of Vogar is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Ubbe Aaberg with an even hand, and notable for its vat-grown people, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working population of 949 million Vogarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rifton. The average income tax rate is 72.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Vogarian economy, worth 116 trillion Vins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 122,922 Vins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, major internet servers have acquired citizenship, the nation's new Mylab space station is notorious for being the loneliest place above the planet, and every workday begins with group therapy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vogar's national animal is the Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vogar changed its national animal to "Beaver", its leader to "Prime Minister Ubbe Aaberg", its motto to "Through all hardships we face, we will prevail!", and its nation type to "Grand Old Kingdom".
- : Following new legislation in Vogar, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Vogar, the nation's new Mylab space station is notorious for being the loneliest place above the planet.
- : Following new legislation in Vogar, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- : Vogar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Vogar, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Vogar, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap.
- : Following new legislation in Vogar, machine gun nests are the latest must-have gardening trend.
- : Following new legislation in Vogar, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Vogar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and the Top 10% for Most Average.