|Leader||Ban-Diùc MacTavish IV|
The Profound Eminency of Volkarai is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Ban-Diùc MacTavish IV with a fair hand, and renowned for its avant-garde cinema, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.099 billion Volks are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Defense, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kirk Yetholm. The average income tax rate is 41.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Volkaraian economy, worth 63.0 trillion tasdans a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 57,347 tasdans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Board shorts have replaced board rooms, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, and Ban-Diùc MacTavish IV has just been declared ruler of Volkarai in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Volkarai's national animal is the tàirngarú, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Volkarai was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Volkarai changed its national motto to "Act like you ride a Clydesdale, Even if it's a Shetland" and its nation type to "Profound Eminency".
- : Volkarai changed its national leader to "Ban-Diùc MacTavish IV".
- : Following new legislation in Volkarai, Ban-Diùc MacTavish IV has just been declared ruler of Volkarai in an international press conference.
- : Volkarai was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : Volkarai was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Following new legislation in Volkarai, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Following new legislation in Volkarai, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Volkarai, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Following new legislation in Volkarai, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Marrabuk, Martonica, Eagas, East Malaysia, Todd McCloud, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Elejamie, Unger under over, Pakitsk, Kelsyth, Talitoa, Goodnamesarerare, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Wizardonia, Interdimensional Waifus, Imperial Akatsuki, Bai Lung, VW53Aland, Slys Paws, The Empire of Rijelv, Kaigi, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Ridann, Modra, Rainbow Vests, BearStackof2015, Freedom Fascists, The Romanum Legio, Kampf Empire, Sycona, Someseni, Am Echad, Evrigenis, Zukchiva, Stellar Colonies, Tretrid, Axdel, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Oofery, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, and 2 others.Filipopol, and Nevertopia.