The Dominion of Vragar is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Dominicus with an iron fist, and renowned for its public floggings, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.944 billion Vragarians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trivana. The average income tax rate is 78.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vragarian economy, worth 255 trillion Donars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 131,395 Donars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, stores employing more than 100 employees are required to be at least twenty miles from any competitor, and the government is avowedly secular. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vragar's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vradin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vragar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Vragar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Vragar, the government is avowedly secular.
- : Vragar endorsed The Peaceful Republic of Anollasia.
- : Vragar was endorsed by The Peaceful Republic of Anollasia.
- : Following new legislation in Vragar, stores employing more than 100 employees are required to be at least twenty miles from any competitor.
- : Following new legislation in Vragar, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in Vragar, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university.
- : Following new legislation in Vragar, a proud mining community is considering a rebellion after the Capital officially renamed them 'District XII'.
- : Following new legislation in Vragar, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, Evertopia, Ignis Cinere, Dustwind, Isentran, Karlando, Anisopterra, The Republic of Osea, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Northern Nivaria, Vivolkha, Marxist Germany, Skamor, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Holma, Pianaville, Makykay, Maconshinbernititte, Ali Faridi, Ardelenia, Batona, The Galactic American Imperium, Ner Epiand, Namakan, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Clialaad, Solarampa, Zeganas, Violent Trees, S Mova Derat, United States of Island land, Juiulia, A R V E R N A, Megistos, Krystalveil, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Killettland, Capea, The Indian Royalty, Saint Islaw Wra, Silvedania, Alemputo, Dorab, and Anollasia.