The Constitutional Monarchy of Vraji is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 370 million Vrajs love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rapier. The average income tax rate is 40.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Vrajian economy, worth 19.8 trillion Tivosses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is 53,600 Tivosses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Engine room hooch is the drink of choice among the nation's navy, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education, teachers are skilled at leaving no evidence of child cruelty, and foreign musicians that Leader dislikes are turned away at the border. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vraji's national animal is the Wren, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vraji, foreign musicians that Leader dislikes are turned away at the border.
- : Following new legislation in Vraji, teachers are skilled at leaving no evidence of child cruelty.
- : Following new legislation in Vraji, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education.
- : Following new legislation in Vraji, engine room hooch is the drink of choice among the nation's navy.
- : Following new legislation in Vraji, the pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property.
- : Vraji was endorsed by The Republic of Samog.
- : Vraji published "Vraji Invitational" (Account: Sport).
- : Following new legislation in Vraji, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers.
- : Following new legislation in Vraji, Leader's speeches are beloved by insomniacs.
- : Following new legislation in Vraji, election ballot papers are so long that unused ones are recycled as toilet roll.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Ostrinios, Alunya, Frances Francis the First of France, Ethnon, Pallaith, Sinelona, Territorio di Nessuno, Angwayster, Shibutani, Siwale, Corfad, Shin-Hachioji, The Backwardest Nation You Know, Abject Ludicrosity, El Fiji Grande, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Trillius, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, Victoriaans Nederlands, Sunto, Kwaj, PlanetPunk, Unimaginable Doom, Koda-Land, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Napnomadia, Apetopia, Dreadton, Guer Aike, Notyoutopia, Bayern-Straubing, Egalico, Steampunk Ariel, Wineclaw, Federation Terra Australis, Yaorozu, Saturns Edge, Uganda Knuckles UK, New Pruessen, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Acrabinnia, Fendlium, Pauliestien, The United States of Romania, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Ejhsa, and 56 others.Nakayo, 1 very fast endotarter, Tappan Hills, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Torakuen, Shadowrik, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Lomjia, New Bremerton, United Draconia, Ibiscaton, Kasazzastan, Sheldanada, Holy Oranz, Pasargad, Spartoptia, Q w e r t y, Afrille, Liberum Mundi, Ikea Rike, Plangainer, Black Templares, Maott, Vikingiarchy, Moubarakistan, Aratani, Buckerino, Wilkshire, General COE, Niradans, Thiammyalllaland, Free Azzaca, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Valhalla123, Former English Colony, Rynion, Test for a new hope, North Altatude, Elder Realms, Castle Federation, Alpinea, Loutsland, The Black Cathedral, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Justanistan, Haor Chall, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Loli County, Astrind, Joodey, Zumlandia, Kobagia, and Samog.