|Leader||Maharaja Aryan Shakra|
The Most Sacred Kingdom of Vrama is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Maharaja Aryan Shakra with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 996 million Vramen are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aryan Shahar. The average income tax rate is 40.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Vraman economy, worth 121 trillion Vrakmas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 121,835 Vrakmas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Hell is not always other people, Maharaja Aryan Shakra has just been declared ruler of Vrama in an international press conference, late night adverts for breast milk co-ops regularly win pornography industry awards, and a new religious movement claims that people's souls are stored in phosphorus. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vrama's national animal is the Bull, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vrama endorsed The Cartographer Guy of Staynes.
- : Vrama was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kaigi.
- : Vrama endorsed The Kingdom of Kaigi.
- : Vrama endorsed The Rogue Nation of Elsweyr Land.
- : Vrama voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Vrama voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : Vrama changed its national motto to "Death to Foreigners!".
- : Vrama published "Edict of Purification" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : Vrama voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II".
- : Vrama published "Vraman Diplomats Recalled" (Bulletin: News).
Endorsements Received: 34 » Davelands, Fedele, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Tim Stark, VW53Aland, Roissyland, Bachtendekuppen, Wiranath, Axdel, Hizuru, Brotherland, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Aelitia, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Headpat Central, Impia Aghte, Cassidya, Darkfull, Someseni, Todd McCloud, Am Echad, Ravendi, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Aleister, CheeseBurrito, Funkadelia, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Opossum Slayer, Kangarawa, and Kaigi.