The Grand Empire of Vuzalex is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Levisar Vuzalex with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and vat-grown people. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 6.224 billion Vuzalexians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elvenlied. The average income tax rate is 90.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vuzalexian economy, worth a remarkable 1,269 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 203,995 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most governmental positions are filled by zealous nationalists, robotic spouses prove to be just as imperfect as flesh and blood ones, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again, and it's a marvellous night for a moon dance as the sparks on your home start to rise. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vuzalex's national animal is the Raptor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vuzalex was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Vuzalex was endorsed by The United Socialist States of New Peoples Empire.
- : Vuzalex was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Vuzalex was endorsed by The Kingdom of Andradus.
- : Vuzalex was endorsed by The Republic of Androxis.
- : Vuzalex voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Vuzalex voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Following new legislation in Vuzalex, it's a marvellous night for a moon dance as the sparks on your home start to rise.
- : Vuzalex was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Vuzalex, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Raghallaigh, Liveropolis, Voxum Mortalum, Murden, Katkasistan, Mousa Liberty, Le Libertia, Budraria, Mediocrea, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Gooblaria, United-Marrshmallows, Cortlandt Manor, --Neo-America--, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Brickfield, Beriwen, Nivgrad, Igueranel, Free Rosabell, Kroll Union, Arqhua, Trollfaceia, Almendron, Akeland, Trackeendy, Lethen, Elaeria, Paulotzia, Vlazinova, Meackers, Tomaenia, Estanglia, Aexnidaral, Pirataria, Purgitz, Serpahima, Greatnessity City, Eumenides, Mancheseva City, Polgaria, Liberepublia, Coulthos, Old Aweic Wirs, Acapais, Arvigiel, Ipsonasia, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Troph Evinia, Precisely Nothing, and 34 others.Eloscape, South Eastern Centralia, Dat Countreh, Muertio, The Democratic Peoples, Mikkazuki, Bolger, Twilight Ways, Zangc, Terra Potestatem, Volkovica, Winnak, Saarland-Niederbayern, North is Better, Desrouleaux, Nouravalan, Morongia, Emastalia, Clialaad, Purple Ruthenia, Upper Prestina, Caffeinated, Deathfall, Estingberg, Kingdom of Stargard, Ikheria, Pentisia, Chungus World, Travislavania, Androxis, Andradus, Baobab-Bumbaria, New Peoples Empire, and Guztavo.