|Leader||Sovereign Eldrick Yvaine|
|Animal||Red Tail Hawk|
The Allied States of Wakaru is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Sovereign Eldrick Yvaine with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.063 billion Wakaruans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aureolus. The average income tax rate is 73.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Wakaruan economy, worth 86.9 trillion gildings a year, is highly specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 42,127 gildings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament, and kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wakaru's national animal is the Red Tail Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wakaru was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Great Luirokitanea.
- : Wakaru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Wakaru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Wakaru voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Wakaru, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : Wakaru was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Trollgestan.
- : Wakaru was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kliffoj.
- : Wakaru was endorsed by The Republic of United Cyber Tech.
- : Wakaru was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Covoicotheval.
- : Wakaru voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Blood Donation Safety and Equality Act".
Endorsements Received: 80 » Lislandia, Atila, Balan Bar, Tarzantos El Camosia, Mudreuque, Liberto-Ancapistan, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Ciapore, Dyrland, Cle Brait, Primis Tenebris, Socialist Platypus, Gatorstan, Kensaland, Pervincia, El Blurkistan, Creditopia, Nein Marosts, Capibara Democratic Republic, Oktadonia, Tolerian Empire, Duby, Flamboyant Fanboys, Lucensia, Vivenxistan, Plusquam verisimile est, Nova Briton, Stustu, Puffin Islands, Cyzixraqab, Erithian, Untied States of Matter, Kurczak Mielony, Space Nudists, Werstonal, Swiss Hommousionopia, Xavier The 1, Land of Legacy, JoshRunsAGovernment, Zuelong, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Oak River, Charville, Aelandi, Saint Killebrew, GreatBritannia, The Free City of Nelson, Hubdova, Nibelia, Commuba, and 30 others.Jossel, Elythrea, Xeorkuothertopia, Hamptoria, Terra Valor, Deblar, The Psittacines, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Mandarivia, Free Azell, Gibraltarica, Kursibar, Seolia, GibmeMoney, Devonigondwana, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, Danimpalia, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, and Great Luirokitanea.