|Leader||the Sororal Republican Council|
The Sororal Republics of Wallenburg is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Sororal Republican Council with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 12.401 billion Wallenburgians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Independence. The average income tax rate is 92.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wallenburgian economy, worth a remarkable 2,018 trillion national CRUS a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 162,805 national CRUS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Water fights now end with thousands dead, soldiers on first dates introduce themselves only by their ranks and serial numbers, tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury, and glamping Wallenburgians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wallenburg's national animal is the creeper, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wallenburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Wallenburg was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nifalembria Zamingstan.
- : Wallenburg was endorsed by The Republic of Wane.
- : Wallenburg was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Wallenburg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Wallenburg was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Wallenburg was endorsed by The Confederacy of Carolina Bay.
- : Wallenburg voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Wallenburg was endorsed by The Republic of Virgoliaendorses.
- : Wallenburg was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dratava.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Pakitsk, Asendavia, Todd McCloud, Marrabuk, Greater New Cassandra, VW53Aland, East Malaysia, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Strudelia, Brotherland, Evrigenis, Axdel, H-Zhena, Reschaters, A mean old man, Staynes, Sansangra, Nigon, Alttaea, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, ArenaC, Wiranath, Nevertopia, Chalan, ParaSymmetry, Stellar Colonies, Debluu, Monix, Andurand, Ivepucchi, Layngderfleethe, Horn of Havenkaap, Halaethaed Commune, Chols Worithopia, Zukchiva, Imperial Phoenix Terra, Oofery, Neverwinteer, Greater Frost, Merlovich, La xinga, Neptunian Military Administration, Squarist Republic of Squaria, Upper Business of Businessville, Samaltak True, Tretrid, New Leganes, Javethia, Platypus Islands, and 33 others.Ridann, Castle Federation, Mog the Moogle, Kublam, Karatol-Advenra, Norgsveldet, Canakasa, Eagas, Republic of New India, West Ruislip, Azeel, Yelkinam, Abadong, Axlor, Dryzia, Gunov, Kriov, Astatian Shores, Scornoria, Luisagna, Katyunon, Alaaya, Araise, Tissandra, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Rawdank, Sokala, Forro Islands, Dratava, Carolina Bay, Flying Snow, Wane, and Nifalembria Zamingstan.