|Capital||Erion City - Imperial District|
|Leader||His Excellency Regent Trayus of Arion|
|Faith||determined by the Regent|
|Animal||Imperial Black Phoenix|
The Federated Imperial States of Wantsum is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by His Excellency Regent Trayus of Arion with an even hand, and remarkable for its absence of drug laws, restrictive gun laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 19.284 billion Wantsumians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Erion City - Imperial District. The average income tax rate is 12.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wantsumian economy, worth a remarkable 3,038 trillion Imperial Soliduses a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 157,559 Imperial Soliduses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
People are often woken up by rubbish music, students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations, money grows on trees, and attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wantsum's national animal is the Imperial Black Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is determined by the Regent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wantsum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Governments.
- : Wantsum voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Following new legislation in Wantsum, attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams.
- : Following new legislation in Wantsum, money grows on trees.
- : Following new legislation in Wantsum, students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations.
- : Following new legislation in Wantsum, people are often woken up by rubbish music.
- : Following new legislation in Wantsum, children spend all morning taking out a comma and all afternoon putting it back in again.
- : Wantsum's influence in The Commonwealth of Crowns fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- : Wantsum's influence in The Commonwealth of Crowns rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Wantsum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
Endorsements Received: None.