The Republic of West Eregion is a massive, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning lion population. The hard-working population of 1.703 billion West Eregionians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 24.4%.
The West Eregionian economy, worth 65.5 trillion francs a year, is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 38,445 francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. West Eregion's national animal is the lion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West Eregion's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : West Eregion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : West Eregion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and Most Average.
- : West Eregion's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : West Eregion was founded in The North Pacific.